Adobe® Flash® Player 11 desktop beta drives innovation for rich, engaging digital experiences with new features for cross-platform browser-based viewing of expressive rich internet applications, content, and videos across devices. Some of the features from the Flash Player Incubator, such as Stage 3D and 64-bit support, have been moved into this beta release.
- Stage3D APIs — Deliver cutting edge three dimensional experiences on the desktop.
- Native 64-bit support — Support for 64-bit operating systems and browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
- G.711 audio compression for telephony — Integrate real-time voice and telephony capabilities into business apps and integrate with existing phone systems using the G.711 codec.
- H.264/AVC SW Encoding — Create apps that encode higher quality video locally using the efficient H.264 video standard.
- Socket Progress Events — Improve management of data transfer, track progress, and provide responsive feedback in apps send large amounts of data.
- JPEG-XR support — Take advantage of support for the advanced JPEG-XR image compression format to deliver higher quality images with less bandwidth, and leverage lossy and lossless compression with alpha channel transparency.
How to Install :
Open the terminal and run the following commands :
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:sevenmachines/flash
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install flashplugin64-installer
How to : Install Basenji on Ubuntu 11.04
How to : Display Multiple Time Zone in Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot)
How to :Change Sudo Remembering Time in Ubuntu
How to : Install Clipgrab ( Youtube Downloader) in Ubuntu 11.10
How to : Install Wireshark 1.6.1 on Ubuntu
How to : Install Thunderbird 6.0 on Ubuntu