Wine 1.3.25 version has been released . Let’s see what’s new in this version and its installation instruction .
What’s new in 1.3.25:
- Rewrite of the audio support, using the Win7 architecture.
- Old-style sound drivers for Jack, NAS and ESD are removed.
- Graphics driver architecture changes for the DIB engine.
- Improved handling of the shell recycle bin.
- Better joystick support in DirectInput.
- Initial stub for VBScript support.
- Various bug fixes.
How to Install :
Open the terminal and run the following commands.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-wine/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install wine1.3
I got this error
Error: need a repository as argument