Thunderbird 6.0 has been released by Mozilla team . It contains new features and many bug fixes .
What’s New in Thunderbird 6.0 ?
- Thunderbird is based on the new Mozilla Gecko 6 engine
- Several theme improvements for Windows 7
- Support for Windows 7 Jump lists
- Several fixes when importing email from Microsoft Outlook
- Default mail client check now works with newer Linux distributions
- Various other user interface fixes and improvements
- Numerous platform fixes that improve speed, performance, stability and security
How to Install :
Open the terminal and run the following commands :
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mozillateam/thunderbird-stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install thunderbird