New version of Ubuntu Tweak was released two weeks before . In this post , We will explorer new stuffs in 0.6.1 version and steps to install it in Ubuntu . For beginners , Ubuntu tweak is a application similar to TweakUI which we use in Windows . It is used to configure Ubuntu .It provides many useful desktop and system options that the default environment doesn’t provide.
What’s New in Ubuntu tweak 0.6.1 :
- Add support for Ubuntu 12.04
- Remove the background change in Login Settings, because the LightDM for 12.04 already support read user background setting
- Add “Dash color” setting to Unity Settings
- Add “Desktop Font” setting to Fonts Settings
- Hide the Session Control for Lubuntu
How to Install ??
Open the terminal and run the following commands :
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tualatrix/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-tweak
[Via Ubuntu-Tweak Blog ]