Google has been updated with new image search interface having more options.
Google has indexed 10 billion images as of now,its search tools are refined to provide more sophisticated results.The new image search interface looks like bing.You don’t need to reload to next page rather you can scroll up to 1000 images on the same page.Also hover on the images to see further information.
Here’s what’s new in this refreshed design of Google Images:
- Dense tiled layout
- Instant scrolling 1,000 images, all in one scrolling page.
- Larger thumbnail previews
- A hover pane that appears when you mouse over a given thumbnail image, giving you a larger preview, more info about the image and other image-specific features such as “Similar images.”
- Once you click on an image, you’re taken to a new landing page that displays a large image in context, with the website it’s hosted on visible right behind it. Click anywhere outside the image, and you’re right in the original page where you can learn more about the source and context.
- Optimized keyboard navigation Google Blog post
See more at google blog post