Apple’s much hyped product “ Ipad “ is finally released this week by its CEO Steve Jobs . This device is created to replace notebooks,but its similar to iphone ( but bigger in size).
You can use this device to read ebooks , like amazon’s Kindle
Also it has iwork – for presentations.
- 9.6″ widescreen multi-touch display (by WinTek)
- 1440-by-1050-pixel resolution at 489 ppi
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.13GHz
- Memory: DDR2 2 GB @ 667 MHz
- Video: nVidia GeForce 9400M
- Storage: 64 GB flash drive
- Optical drive: Apple SuperDrive with DVD±RW and CD-RW
- Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- 3G: HSDPA (through AT&T)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Location tools:
- Assisted GPS (aGPS)
- Digital compass
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery (by DynaPak) – 10 hr battery life
- Usage time:
- Internet: up to 6 hours on 3G
- Internet: up to 12 hours on Wi-Fi
- Video playback: up to 12 hours
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- black with silver or
- white with silver
- Mac OS X 10.6 with touch-enabled interface
- Price level:
- $899 USD, 799 EUR
more specification available at http://www.apple.com/ipad/specs/
At the Event :
Screenshots by gizmodo
- It don have the Flash support
- It cannot Multitask ( one app at a time)
- It doesn’t have a camera (!!)
- It doesn’t have much storage options ( 64 GB)
- No GPS ( it has only assisted GPS)
- No removable battery ( like iphone)
- No HDMI option lots more..
Do you think Ipad will survive ?? share up your comments..
UPDATE: Ipad now on stands– pick an ipad from your apple store now.
Ipad teared down to reveal the hardware parts.